At Farin Innovations, our SEO approach has two “prongs.”
We focus on increasing:
1) Organic traffic. We get potential customers to visit your site.
2) Conversions from organic traffic. We turn these visitors into paying customers for your business.
How We Do It
Farin Innovations applies a systematic approach to keyword rankings, boosting your site to top visibility on major search engines over a period of 6-12 months. We regularly achieve first page, and even #1 spot rankings, for our clients – and bring them increased business 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The key steps in the Farin Innovations SEO process:
1. We research keywords. What are your potential clients looking for? The Farin Innovations team researches keyword trends in exhaustive detail, identifying new trends and keeping tabs on the constantly changing landscape of keywords and phrases. Popular search terms change every month, so we update our research on a regularly scheduled basis. This process doesn’t stop when your site goes live – we continuously search, update and improve, using both free and paid tools.
2. We analyze your competitors. Who’s stealing your customers? Farin Innovations does the detective work to figure out why your competitors are ahead – and how you can beat them. We analyze the keywords your rivals are ranking well for, and which ones aren’t working for them; then we put that knowledge to work for you. In addition, we research your competitors’ back-links (links on other sites that direct traffic to the competitor’s site) and create new, better backlinks that point to your site. Anything they can do, you can do better! Just like keyword research, competitor analysis is an ongoing process. The Farin Innovations team constantly monitors your competition and stays one step ahead.
3. We optimize your site. Your site may look great, but if search engines can’t find it, it’s not doing its job. Farin Innovations optimizes the individual pages of your site to support advanced SEO techniques and processes. Sometimes, we’ll re-design or reconfigure entire pages of your site to make them search engine friendly – for instance, we may re-create your site with an open-source CMS (Content Management System) like WordPress. Our goal is to make each page of your site accessible to major search engines, so they can easily find and display you to potential customers.
4. We create fresh SEO content. Google loves original content – fresh web pages, SEO press releases, blog posts, articles and white papers. The more new content you release, the higher your search engine rankings will be. Of course, you have to create the right kind of optimized content – which is where the Farin Innovations copywriting team steps in. We’ve mastered Google’s new post-Panda/Penguin requirements, and we can quickly generate content that keeps you at the top of search results. We specialize in power articles (descriptive, detailed articles that establish thought leadership in your field) and SEO articles that are promoted off your website on other sites, creating quality back-links.
5. We optimize conversions. Our SEO strategies generate lots of traffic – but what happens once those visitors arrive on your site? Farin Innovations uses sophisticated analytics to track how visitors interact with your website, test onsite elements, and improve conversion rates by determining what “works” and what doesn’t. Then we take that knowledge back to the drawing board and update your site for improved ROI.
6. We generate local SEO traffic. If you have a local business, you need geo-targeting that will help customers in your area find your specific services. We help your business rank for combinations of location-specific keywords, as well as pulling in local search sources (Yahoo Local, Google Places, Yelp, etc.) to increase SEO traffic “right where you live.” If your business has a physical presence, you need Farin Innovations local SEO.
Got Questions? We've got answers. Please drop us a line – we’d love to hear from you.